Who wouldn't want to be part of the iconic Little Beach Boathouse team?
Not only do we have the most beautiful office in town - but there are many other reasons as to why you can achieve your goals with us.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC QUALIFIED CHEFS AND KITCHEN STAFF OF ALL LEVELS
The position will be filled by individuals looking to expand their leadership skills and become part of a growing team and business.
Tasks & duties include but are not limited to FOR QUALIFIED CHEFS:
- general upkeep and cleanliness of kitchen and back of house areas
- supervision and training of other kitchen staff
- ordering & stock control
- provide quality and safe product to customers dining at Little Beach Boathouse
- prepare and cook food and in a timely manner and ensure you meet the customer’s needs to the best of your ability.
- keep within/achieve KPI’s set by Head/Executive Chef
- uphold and ensure the kitchen culture abides by the Little Beach Boathouse values.
ALSO SEEKING FRONT OF HOUSE STAFF OF ALL LEVELS
The roles will involve food and beverage services within a fast-paced setting for restaurant, cafe and function services.
The right candidate will have previous hospitality experience, a current and valid RSA certificate and a willingness to work weekends & holiday periods.
Casual, full-time and part-time positions are available, offering great working conditions & room to grow. We have fantastic management dedicated to investing in team morale and culture.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
IMPORTANT NOTICE: We respect your decision to either get vaccinated or not. Please respect our situation that unless the Government changes its position, we can only offer you work after the 18th October 2021 if you are fully vaccinated.
- Updated 27th September, 2021