Who wouldn't want to be part of the iconic Little Beach Boathouse team?
Not only do we have the most beautiful office in town - but there are many other reasons as to why you can achieve your goals with us.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR ENTHUSIASTIC QUALIFIED CHEFS TO JOIN THE TEAM
We are seeking energetic, qualified and experienced chefs to join the kitchen crew of one of Port Stephens best venues for breakfast, lunch, dinner and everything in between. The position will be filled by individuals looking to expand their leadership skills and become part of a growing team and business.
The right candidate will hold a Cert III in Commercial Cookery (or equivalent), have a minimum of two years experience within a busy, fast-paced kitchen and be willing to work weekends & holiday periods. This position offers great working conditions & room to grow.
Tasks & duties include but are not limited to:
- general upkeep and cleanliness of kitchen and back of house areas
- supervision and training of other kitchen staff
- ordering & stock control
- provide quality and safe product to customers dining at Little Beach Boathouse
- prepare and cook food and in a timely manner and ensure you meet the customer’s needs to the best of your ability.
- keep within/achieve KPI’s set by Head/Executive Chef
- uphold and ensure the kitchen culture abides by the Little Beach Boathouse values.
ALSO SEEKING WAITSTAFF WHO ARE LOOKING TO KICK-START THEIR HOSPITALITY CAREER WITH WEEKEND AND HOLIDAY AVAILABILITY
The roles will involve food and beverage services within a fast-paced setting for restaurant, cafe and function services.
The right candidate will have previous hospitality experience, a current and valid RSA certificate and a willingness to work weekends & holiday periods.
This position offers great working conditions & room to grow, we have fantastic management dedicated to investing in team morale and culture.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Updated 8th April, 2021